|Accommodation at Albany Luxury Retreat
Our beautiful and unique chalet is an architecturally designed hexagon shaped 2 story wooden home. The chalet is set in the corner of a 26 acre property which slopes down to 5 acres of heritage listed karri forest.
It is the perfect place to relax, unwind and pamper yourselves. Final construction finished in early 2012. The ground floor of the chalet is wheelchair friendly.
A well designed kitchen allows you to enjoy the views. The two south facing walls are full glass and look out over trees and farm land and capture views of Torbay and Cosy Corner.
The chalet accommodates two couples but can sleep 3 couples. The bathroom is large and luxurious with a deep claw foot bath for you to relax in.
- 2 bedrooms with queen size beds 1 upstairs / 1 downstairs
- 1 x fold out queen size comfy couch bed
- 6 place dining table
- Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet for wheel chair
- Washing machine in bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Fridge and freezer
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Decking with outdoor tables for you to enjoy the views
- All water is UV filtered rain water
Wheelchair friendly including:
- low fridge/freezer and oven in the kitchen
- plenty of space throughout the retreat
- ramps out onto the decking
- spacious bathroom with accessible shower and toilet
- A microwave oven is not provided
- The chalet may not be suitable for younger children, please contact us for advice
- Friendly dogs by arrangement
Send us an Enquiry